Edge Real Estate Services is committed to providing a full scope of services to its clients, while maintaining outstanding customer service and developing long-term relationships. Edge consistently works to provide each client with specific real estate strategies, management and investment plans that meet each client’s investment needs, focusing on risk tolerance, market developments/changes and operational projections. Edge believes that the acquisition of any investment property at the right price and the right time is only the first step of the process, and operational excellence is key to investment longevity.
Given our outstanding reputation as property managers, Edge is routinely used by our clients not only for our brokerage services, but also for our results driven property management services.
Edge Projects and Experience:
Please contact Edge for additional information and projects.
- Lex Capital Center 32,000 SF office and Corporate Aviation Hangar with Jet fuel, 15100 N. 78TH Way.
- Represented 3 consecutive Owners in the sale of property:
- 1988 Treaccar Realty to Evergreen (C. N. Ray of Sea Ray Boats)
- 1998 Evergreen to LPC Investments LLC (Lyle P Campbell)
- 2011 LPC Investments LLC to Lex Capital (Canadian Investment company) – (Short sale with negotiated lender discount and release of all guarantors)
- 17 years of facility management and counting
- Echo Executive Park 38,000 SF Office and Corporate Aviation Hangar with Jet fuel, 15230 N. 75th Street (property management) – Lender Owned.
- Acoma Office Plaza, 7633 E Acoma, 12,500 SF multi-tenant office:
- 12 years of management (sold June 2012).
Edge Real Estate has successfully brokered over:
- 160 acres of Commercial land including:
- 125 acres state land parcel at Loop 101 & Pima SEC (largest State Land Dept. lease @ $62.5 million)
- 9.54 Acre aviation land parcel mid field at SDL
- Hangar site for Motorola (now Discount Tire hangar)
- 300 acres of Raw land including:
- 35 Acres consisting of a 6 parcel/Seller assemblage for Tessaract Schools (Now Notre Dame high school) 96th and Bell road (SWC) Represented all 6 Sellers
- 10 acres consisting of 2 parcel/Seller assemblage @ 124th and Shea for Catholic Diocese
- 20 Acre Parcel for MCS Corporate campus at Pinnacle Peak Rd and Miller (NEC)
- 60 acre – 2 Parcel/Seller assemblage for D. R Horton Homes at Pinnacle Peak Rd and Miller (NEC)
- 35 acre – Parcel/Seller assemblage for investors at Hayden & Jomax. Resold in 6 weeks at a $500,000 net profit.
- 150 acres in numerous separate parcels in the Rio Verde Drive area
References – Available Upon Request.
15100 N. 78th Way, Suite 207
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Office: (480) 922-0460 Fax: (480) 483-8409